funsec mailing list archives

Re: Rachel and Lenny walk into a bar...

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rmslade () shaw ca>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 17:40:59 -0800

Date sent:              Thu, 5 Nov 2015 16:37:41 -0700 (MST)
From:                   Bruce Ediger <bediger () stratigery com>

Apparently someone has put some simply code for a voice response unit that acts
as a time-waster for telemarketers:

Oh!   Oh!  We already have the API and site for Siri, and I'm sure it could be
patched in.  But it might be even more fun to hack the API for "Hello Barbie" and
redirect them there!

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
An idea that is not dangerous is unworthy of being called an idea
at all.                                                - Oscar Wilde
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm http://www.infosecbc.org/links
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/
http://twitter.com/rslade