funsec mailing list archives

Re: Rachel and Lenny walk into a bar...

From: Steve Pirk <pirkster () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 18:02:01 -0800

On Thu, Nov 5, 2015 at 3:37 PM, Bruce Ediger <bediger () stratigery com> wrote:

How many Lenny's would it take to make telemarketers give up? It reads like
there's at least 2 out there, so the answer right now is "more than 2".

Does anyone remember the "future" episode of WKRP in Cincinnati where a
receptionist bot answer a call from a telemarketing sales bot and they
pleasantly tell each other that they really don't need their services
today, thank you very much. How long before the entire financial system
consists of nothing but a bunch of bots trading with each other (happening
now :)

Damn you Valdis! Now you have me trying to remember my old ICQ number.