Honeypots mailing list archives

Re: my sebek2 did not work

From: Edward Balas <ebalas () iu edu>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 10:04:52 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 17 Jun 2003, fatb wrote:

the pot and the sebeksniff are not in the same lan

and the sebeksniff 's mac add's first three char are 00:02:B3

When you say they are not on the same LAN, is there a Router between
your two hosts?

If so, this wont work currently .  The recommended method is to place the
collector on the same LAN (broadcast domain) as the honeypot.