Honeypots mailing list archives

Honeypot user survey to be closed 11/11/2005

From: "Andrew Lamb" <arl7969 () rit edu>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 13:42:50 -0500

All,

Thank you for all the responses I have recieved so far (33 total) for my Honeypot user survey
(http://surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=116631237638).

If you have not yet filled out the short, 10 question anonymous survey I please ask that you take 15 minutes out of
your time to do so. The results of the survey will be used in a summarizing whitepaper and used for future research to
better understand the intentions, abilities, and needs of the honeypot and honeynet community.

I will close the survey on Friday, November 11th 2005 so that I may begin correlating results.