Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: Threat mail from russia (followup)

From: "Justin Kremer - CEO" <ceo () investigateintl com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 14:54:30 -0500

If you receive an e-mail like this, the FIRST thing to do is contact the
bank given in the e-mail.  Let them know that their client is involved in
mail fraud.  Secondly, I would use the mail header and contact the sender's
ISP.
Should take a whole 10 minutes out of your busy day and hopefully will teach
this guy a lesson.

-Justin Kremer
CEO - Investigate Int'l