Security Incidents mailing list archives

RE: FBI Virus Alerts

From: Krul Thomas <Thomas.Krul () ocipep gc ca>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 14:15:15 -0400

On a related note, ISTS posted "A Predictive Analysis on Cyber Attacks
During The War On Terrorism" recently:
http://www.ists.dartmouth.edu/ISTS/counterterrorism/cyber_attacks.htm

From that page:
"This report analyzes the possibility of cyber attacks against U.S. and
allied information infrastructures in response to anticipated military
strikes
against terrorists and nation-state sponsors. While many have speculated
about the possibility for such cyber attacks, this report provides a
detailed, fact-based assessment of the situation. It examines recent trends
and precedents and sets out in detail the potential types, targets, and
sources of cyber attacks that we should be prepared for. It also makes
concrete recommendations for protective actions."

Apologies if this has been posted by someone previously.