Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: gibberish defacement?

From: "John R. Marshall" <john () jrmstudios com>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 15:29:35 -0500

On Monday 04 February 2002 09:29 am, you wrote:
Does anyone have any history with the following gibberish? :

------------ begin snippet

"through a top-down, proactive approach we can remain customer focused and
goal-directed, innovate and be an inside-out organization which facilitates
sticky web-readiness transforming turnkey eyeballs to brand 24/365
paradigms with benchmark turnkey channels implementing viral e-services and
dot-com action-items while we take that action item off-line and raise a
red flag and remember touch base as you think about the red tape outside of
the box and seize

Any ideas?
./op

That's from a Dreamweaver plug-in... basicly a text filler used to mock up
web pages.

(like the classic greeked text, Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer
adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore
magna aliquam erat volutpat. Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud
exerci tation ullam corper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo
consequat. Duis autem vel eum iriure dolor in hendrerit in vulputate velit
esse molestie consequat, vel illum dolore eu feugiat nulla facilisis at vero
eros et accumsan.)

--
John R. Marshall - Web Developer

JRM Studios - http://www.jrmstudios.com
The Hotrodding Network - http://www.hotrodding.net

Remember: "It ain't a sport if it can't kill you."