Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: gibberish defacement?

From: Eryn Rachell <erynrachell () yahoo com>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 11:39:55 -0800 (PST)

The oldest reference to this was in groups.google.com (UseNet :)
and was used in an example of html and content space ... but I've
not seen it in any defacement ...

- ErynRachell

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&threadm=9004v7%242bf%241%40misc.macromedia.com&rnum=9&prev=/groups%3Fq%3Dwith%2Bbenchmark%2Bturnkey%2Bchannels%2Bimplementing%2Bviral%26hl%3Den%26scoring%3Dd%26selm%3D9004v7%25242bf%25241%2540misc.macromedia.com%26rnum%3D9

--- Oliver Petruzel <oliverpetruzel () email com> wrote:
Does anyone have any history with the following gibberish? :

------------ begin snippet

"through a top-down, proactive approach we can remain customer
focused and goal-directed, innovate and be an inside-out organization
which facilitates sticky web-readiness transforming turnkey eyeballs
to brand 24/365 paradigms with benchmark turnkey channels
implementing viral e-services and dot-com action-items while we take
that action item off-line and raise a red flag and remember touch
base as you think about the red tape outside of the box and seize

B2B e-tailers and re-envisioneer innovative partnerships that evolve
dot-com initiatives delivering synergistic earballs to incentivize
B2B2C deliverables that leverage magnetic solutions to synergize
clicks-and-mortar earballs while facilitating one-to-one action-items
with revolutionary relationships that deliver viral markets and grow
e-business supply-chains that expedite seamless relationships and
transform back-end relationships withthrough a top-down, proactive
approach we can remain customer focused and goal-directed, innovate
and be an inside-out organization which facilitates sticky
web-readiness transforming turnkey eyeballs to brand 24/365 paradigms

with benchmark turnkey channels implementing viral e-services and
dot-com action-items while we take that action item off-line and
raise a red flag and remember touch base as you think about the red
tape outside of the box and seize B2B e-tailers and re-envisioneer
innovative partnerships that evolve dot-com initiatives delivering
synergistic earballs to incentivize"

---------- end snippet

Searching for lines of the above gibberish on Google, you will see
numerous websites that appear to have been defaced
or...something...??

I've encountered both Nix and IIS sites with this issue today...

Any ideas?
./op