Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: bag matching???

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 20:03:45 -0500

Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 16:59:58 -0800
To: farber () central cis upenn edu
From: Dan Lynch <dan () lynch com>
Subject: bag matching???

Dave, I notice that the impending Jan 18 deadline for the airlines to mount their "defense" against airplane terror will most likely come down to them using the only "approved" mentod of bag matching. That i sone cannot board a flight unless one boards it with one's own bags. No other screening will take place. HELLO??? Don't they remember these are suicide bombers. What the heck to they care about that little problem? This REALLY gives me ZERO confidence in whomevber is running this (side)show.

Dan
--

Tel. 650-948-1344
Fax  650-948-0757