Interesting People mailing list archives

Perspective on Root Server Attack

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 16:38:57 -0400

Let me make it VERY clear. I send out things which I find interesting.
Sometimes because they are right on -- sometimes right off. I let the
reader decide by listening to the sides which I try to balance.
Sometimes one "side" responds by cursing and screaming -- in that case I
ignore it. (not the case here (yet). I try for some rough balance when
possible.

Dave