Interesting People mailing list archives

more on School orders boy to cover his T Shirt

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 10:20:53 -0500

Begin forwarded message:

From: Genny Pershing <gennypershing () yahoo com>
Date: November 24, 2004 11:54:26 AM EST
To: dave () farber net
Subject: Re: School orders boy to cover his T Shirt

The Administrator of the Everett Meredith Middle
School can be reached at

Dr. Claude McAllister, Principal
claude.mcallister () appo k12 de us
302.378.5001
http://www.apposchooldistrict.com/schools/meredith.cfm

People might be inclinded to share with the Principal
their views of what America and the First Amendment
stands for.

=====
"We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare.. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made." --M. Facklam