Interesting People mailing list archives

Come and have fun -- FCC Announces Public En Banc Hearing in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania on Broadband and the Digital Future At Carnegie Mellon University

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 11:05:24 -0700

I will be on a panel  and love to coffee prior to it djf

FCC Announces Public En Banc Hearing in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania on

Broadband and the Digital Future

At Carnegie Mellon University

The Federal Communications Commission today announced a public en banc hearing to be held in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
on Monday, July 21, 2008.

The hearing time and location are as follows:

Time:

Location:

4:00 p.m. (Eastern Daylight Time)

McConomy Auditorium

University Center

Carnegie Mellon University

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Directions:

http://www.cmu.edu/about/visit/directions-parking.shtml

The Commission will hear from expert panelists regarding broadband and the digital future. The hearing is open to the
public, and seating will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.

Sign language interpreters and open captioning will be provided for this event. Other reasonable accommodations for
people with disabilities are available upon request. Include a description of the accommodation needed, and include a
way we can contact you if we need more information. Please make your request as early as possible. Last minute requests
will be accepted, but may be impossible to fill.

Send an e-mail to fcc504 () fcc gov or call the Consumer & Governmental Affairs Bureau at 202-418-0530 (voice),
202-418-0432 (tty).

For additional information about the hearing, please visit the FCC’s website at

http://www.fcc.gov. Press inquiries should be directed to Robert Kenny at 202-418-2668 or Clyde Ensslin at 202-418-0506.

-