Interesting People mailing list archives

Re: Nothing like prior constraint. No courts just NetSol!!! Internet company suspends politician's website over Qur'an film

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 06:31:07 -0700

I just can not resist making a comment. Is it to be the case that NSI and ICANN will establish what UNESCO trie to pull
off many years ago -- namely give the right of countries and maybe NGOs to censor the news and information that flows
through the internet by killing access to sites they deem IMPROPER. If so we are in serious trouble.