Information Security News mailing list archives

Anti-hacking help needed

From: InfoSec News <isn () C4I ORG>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 05:03:59 -0600

http://cryptome.org/bearden.htm

Assistance to Mr. Bearden invited; please contact him directly.

Biography and articles by
Mr. Bearden: http://www.hsv.com/writers/bearden/tommenu.htm

Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 10:05:13 -0500
From: Steve Ferguson <steveferguson () compuserve com>
Subject: Anti-hacking help

A good friend of mine, Tom Bearden, has, among other things, been
targeted by a considerable effort to hack him every which way
possible. He is probably the world's foremost authority on free energy
devices and the theoretical mathematical principles behind it. He's
retired from the military as a tactician that assessed the miltary
capabilities of the former Soviet Union. He is also the president of
the Association of Distinguished American Scientists. Through the
years, he has had numerous attempts on his life to silence his efforts
in the free energy arena. If you do a web search on Tom Bearden and/or
free energy you will see what I am talking about.

I give you this background to show that I am not bullshitting you. My
hacking abilities are OK but not elite. A copy of one of his latest
letters to Bellsouth to stop the hacking is below. I have tried to
help him on occasion, but have not had much luck on this site. I can't
find much as far as hacking ports 22 and 53 successfully. I/we would
like your help. Any suggestions would be helpful. I'm not asking you
to hack this particular site. I'm very serious about not putting your
life in danger since these people play for keeps. Any help or
suggestions you might have would be appreciated. Informing Bellsouth
has had only minimal, if limited benefit.

Thanks

Steve Ferguson
steveferguson () compuserve com

[Note from Tom Bearden below this, and on the JYA website if any party
is interested in helping out   -WK]

ISN is hosted by SecurityFocus.com
---
To unsubscribe email LISTSERV () SecurityFocus com with a message body of
"SIGNOFF ISN".