Information Security News mailing list archives

Re: Security exec picked for board

From: InfoSec News <isn () c4i org>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 01:29:14 -0600 (CST)

Forwarded from: Bill Barrett <bill_barrett () uhaul com>

Forwarded from: Ejovi Nuwere <ejovi () ejovi net>

He holds a bachelor's degree in business administration and a
master of arts in organizational management from the University of
Phoenix.

Cool! The person who is in charge of protecting America from cyber
attackers recieved his degree from an Online University. I feel real
safe now.

Actually at the time that he earned his degree the University of
Phoenix didn't offer an online masters program.  Nor is it strictly
online anyway, you still have to attend classes.  all of which is
beside the point.  What bothers me is that his big experience that
qualifies him for the job is working for Microsoft.  Yep, that's a
bastion of computer security.

-WTB

-
ISN is currently hosted by Attrition.org

To unsubscribe email majordomo () attrition org with 'unsubscribe isn' in the BODY
of the mail.