Metasploit mailing list archives

Error creating socket: Connection failed: Operation now in progress

From: j2ee at newyork.usa.com (HASSSAN Ali Raza)
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 09:09:08 +0300

Thanx for reply. ok let me explain this error in more detail

Before i was always use Metasploit on MS Windows but at this time
I was installed Linux(WHAX) on my Laptop and i was installed the latest 2.4 release of Metasploit.
and on another machind i was instaledl MS Windows 2000 Advance Server with IIS 5.0 (without patches) and put this
system behind a firewall (Watch guard) and set rule to allow traffic on port 80 TO and FROM web server.
and now using dial up connection i m trying to exploit this web server using "iis_fp30reg_chunked" exploit with
win32_reverse_meterpreter. at that time i was got this "Error creating socket: Connection failed: Operation now in
progress"

here is few more things
1- when i try to exploit this web server using LAN at that time i was successfully exploit it
But via dia up connection i can't :( yes one thing more i m using internet via proxy server
plz is there any help available for this....
thanx

--
Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm