Metasploit mailing list archives

Queries on CABRIGHTSTOR exploit

From: 3shool at gmail.com (3 shool)
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 13:28:37 +0530

Maybe you are right.

The vulnerable target is WIndows 2000.

Pls help with required modifications or guide me accordingly.

On 10/27/05, Jerome Athias <jerome.athias at free.fr> wrote:

Hi,

I never tested this one.
did you edit the exploit module?
You should check the "available space" information to see how many space
is available for a payload.
Then, read the author's comments, i think it was only tested on Win XP
SP1...
As Mr Miller said, maybe the address is not correct for your target...

Good luck
/JA

The vulnerable machine is on internet. But I also tried the CMD execution
payload which I feel should work in this case. And there isn't a bind
payload for this module. Any idea how can I create one?

I would appreciate some more pointers from experts.