Metasploit mailing list archives

using Meterpreter , out of MSF // SQL Injection module

From: mmiller at hick.org (mmiller at hick.org)
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 09:09:06 -0500

On Thu, Oct 27, 2005 at 02:10:24PM +0200, RaMatkal wrote:
I have written a perl script which i regularly use that exploits sites
vulnerable to SQL injection running MSSQL....

It enumerates the database and is able to write the first 'x' rows of each
table into .csv files....

Never thought about integrating it into metasploit though....

Let me know if anyone is interested in this...

I could see this as being a useful addition.  It will probably be
easiest to integrate this into 3.0 as a recon module in the long run, or
perhaps as a sub-class of an exploit module depending on what type of
information it obtains.