Metasploit mailing list archives

Exploit failed: create failed (with solaris/sunrpc/solaris_sadmind_exec)

From: mail2arthur at gmail.com (arthur zhang)
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 14:27:25 -0400

Thanks, it does help. Now I got:
msf exploit(solaris_sadmind_exec) > exploit
[*] Started bind handler
[*] attempting to determine hostname
[*] found hostname: nstest1
[-] exploit failed

Should I try another payload? 'show payloads' for this exploit doesn't give
the solaris/x86/x payloads, should I try them anyway. As my understanding,
the generic/x and cmd/x are script payloads while the solaris/x86/x are
binary payloads, am I right? Thanks.