Metasploit mailing list archives

Problem with the search command

From: τ∂υƒιφ * <tas0584 () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 18:02:59 +0530

Hi,

I just updated my msf trunk today and used the 'search' command to
locate netapi exploit. Every time I ran the command I got the
following message

msf > search ms08_067
[*] Searching loaded modules for pattern 'ms08_067'...
[-] Invalid rank, should be one of: manual, low, average, normal,
good, great, excellent
msf > search ms08
[*] Searching loaded modules for pattern 'ms08'...
[-] Invalid rank, should be one of: manual, low, average, normal,
good, great, excellent
msf > search netapi
[*] Searching loaded modules for pattern 'netapi'...
[-] Invalid rank, should be one of: manual, low, average, normal,
good, great, excellent
msf > search
[*] Searching loaded modules for pattern '.*'...
[-] Invalid rank, should be one of: manual, low, average, normal,
good, great, excellent
msf > search tcp
[*] Searching loaded modules for pattern 'tcp'...
[-] Invalid rank, should be one of: manual, low, average, normal,
good, great, excellent
msf > search
[*] Searching loaded modules for pattern '.*'...
[-] Invalid rank, should be one of: manual, low, average, normal,
good, great, excellent
msf >

Any clue what could be the problem?

Cheers!