Metasploit mailing list archives

windows packages

From: John Biondolillo <johnb.electric () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 18:46:15 +0000

I've been playing around with Mubix's idea of the framework as a payload and
think its a great way of pivoting considering trying to route through a
meterpreter session doesn't allow for all the auxilary modules and 3rd party
tools (nmap). But what i've been doing is uploading a cab file of nmap with
the winpcap installer and what I would like to do is to be able to add my
3rd party tools to the framework install. I'm not that familar with NSIS and
I've been having trouble building my own custom installer, what i wanted to
know is if it would be possible if you could provide us with the nsi files
or post the scripts here so we can make our own custom framework packages so
we only have to use the deploymsf.rb for msf and nmap,etc.

Thank you for your great work

John