nanog mailing list archives

Re: "Basic BGP configuration problem"

From: "Mark Borchers" <markb () infi net>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 1996 16:18:00 +0500

(a) In the past various Sprint people have suggested multihoming to
different SprintLink POPs as a solution to their refusal to hear
specifics of their aggregates from peers. Well, with four POPs having
problems in the same day, perhaps a better term would be multi-screwed.

We are working on adjusting our multihoming policies such that
multihoming with Sprint will be a viable solution for customers.

Excellent news.  Is it official?  Would you be willing to furnish any
further details at this time?

Mark Borchers
InfiNet Network Engineering
NOC: (757) 624-2295 ext. 3007
Disclaimer:  My opinions, while sound, may or may not reflect those
of the guys who own this outfit.