nanog mailing list archives

Re: Creating exchanges [Was: Re: MAE-East - 30%]

From: Nathan Stratton <nathan () netrail net>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 1996 11:09:04 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 11 Oct 1996, Jim J. Steinhardt wrote:

On Fri, 11 Oct 1996, Ran Atkinson wrote:

    This is another reason to use Guam for an interconnect.  Guam is part
of the USA and so telecommunications is already deregulated.  (A side benefit
for US citizens living on Guam is that Guam is the only place in the universe
where one's income is not subject to US Federal Income Tax, go figure :-)>

I thought residents of Puerto Rico paid no U.S. FIT

Correct, they do not, we pay it for them. :-)

Nathan Stratton           CEO, NetRail, Inc.    Tracking the future today!
Phone   (703)524-4800                          NetRail, Inc.
Fax     (703)534-5033                          2007 N. 15 St. Suite 5
Email   sales () netrail net                      Arlington, Va. 22201
WWW     http://www.netrail.net/                Access: (703) 524-4802 guest
"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about
itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."               Matthew 6:34