nanog mailing list archives

Re: NSI Bulletin 098-004 | Zone releases

From: "Jay R. Ashworth" <jra () scfn thpl lib fl us>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 17:39:41 -0500

On Fri, Feb 20, 1998 at 05:27:23PM -0500, David H. Holtzman wrote:
Beginning this weekend, Network Solutions will update
and release zone files seven days per week instead of only on
Monday thru Friday.  This applies to .com, .org, .net, .edu
and the root zone when appropriate.  This will result in a
more timely propagation of desired changes, additions and
deletions.

Tell me I'm not the only one who finds this amusing... especially in
it's timing...

Cheers,
-- jra
--
Jay R. Ashworth                                                jra () baylink com
The Suncoast Freenet      "Two words: Darth Doogie."  -- Jason Colby,

Managing Editor, Top Of The Key sports e-zine ------------ http://www.totk.com