nanog mailing list archives

Re: NSI Bulletin 098-004 | Zone releases

From: Steve Sobol <sjsobol () devel nacs net>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 19:21:37 -0500

On Fri, Feb 20, 1998 at 05:39:41PM -0500, Jay R. Ashworth wrote:
On Fri, Feb 20, 1998 at 05:27:23PM -0500, David H. Holtzman wrote:
Beginning this weekend, Network Solutions will update
and release zone files seven days per week instead of only on
Monday thru Friday.  This applies to .com, .org, .net, .edu
and the root zone when appropriate.  This will result in a
more timely propagation of desired changes, additions and
deletions.

Tell me I'm not the only one who finds this amusing... especially in
it's timing...

I just fired off an e-mail to Mr. Holtzman asking him why they can't
do anything else in a timely manner. :)

Yeah, I think the timing is rather interesting. :)

--
Yea, though I walk through the Valley of the Spammer, I shall post Netnews with
an unmunged address and put my address in mailto links on web pages all over