nanog mailing list archives

Re: MCI NOC

From: michael <michael () APlatform com>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 12:20:39 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 11 Mar 1998, Richard Irving wrote:

I am not sure where your system does touch down, and with whom.....
However, as many NSP's can testify... There is a *OC192* down going into
the San Jose region....

I understand they had an earthquake.....
(hear-say, or is that heresy :)
If we did I did not feel it.  What time was it suposed to have occured?

However, this may not be related....

(In other words, your mileage may vary....)
But..... good to know.

Richard Irving
(Good Luck )

Now if someone would wish me luck with my California runs................
*sigh*

Marcelo Manta wrote:

Is anyone from MCI NOC here ?

The RNP (Brazilian Research Network - AS1916) is 4 hours down (until
now) and MCI didn't solve the problem yet. The support numbers have voice
mailboxes full and trouble () mci net didn't answer yet.

--
Marcelo Manta
SAGA

APlatform - A full service Internet Service Provider in Los Altos, CA
http://www.aplatform.com - ftp.aplatform.com - voice (650) 941-2647