nanog mailing list archives

Re: time for a new list?

From: Richard Irving <rirving () onecall net>
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 1998 20:54:21 -0500

My heavens!

  A list *for* suits, *by* suits, *about* suits...

   So, have any of 'em figured out how to post to it yet ?

   ;)

ISP-CEO () ISP-CEO com is a Email discussion list dedicated to
Internet Service Provider Chief Executive Officers only.

If you have been subscribed to this list, it is because you
are one of the following:

CEO, President, Equity Owner, Partner, Director, Investor with your ISP.

join-isp-ceo () isp-ceo com

***

Welcome to GreenNet's ISP CEO discussion list!
The purpose of this list is to provide bona fide ISP senior executives
(only verified CEOs & COOs) with an electronic means of talking about their
business, their concerns, their anxieties and their hopes.  This list is not
open to  non-executive owners, investors, journalists, researchers, ISP
employees or
ISP-CEO wannabes.
Only those individuals that are personally known to the list owner and
qualify, or those that have their credentials personally verified by the
list owner are permitted to join and post.
Enjoy. You may send comments and suggestions to the List Owner at
owner-isp-ceo () greennet net

***

Not sure it makes that big a difference in the quality of the posts, but
the volume is reasonable.  The first less is looser about enforcing the
membership requirements, which is why the second list got started.  Both
are good, but I still get more useful info from the nanog and inet-access
lists when I have time to sort through them.

--

Robert Szarka
Managing Partner, Operations