nanog mailing list archives

Re: Frame Relay encap vis-a-vis point-to-point at UUNET

From: Charles Sprickman <spork () inch com>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 23:22:30 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 21 Sep 1998, Nathan Stratton wrote:

Even with the new CT3 cards on the Cisco, there are still many benefits to
using the Cascades to aggerate T1 customers.

Please, share...

I like the CT3 card, but I'm not familiar (except as a customer) with the
Cascade solution and its benefits beyond economics...

Thanks,

Charles

<>
Nathan Stratton                               Telecom & ISP Consulting
www.robotics.net                      nathan () robotics net
--
"No king is saved by the size of his army; no warrior escapes by
his great strength."                               - Psalm 33:16

jerry

| Charles Sprickman                       Internet Channel |
| INCH System Administration Team         (212)243-5200    |
| spork () inch com                          access () inch com  |