nanog mailing list archives

Re: Frame Relay encap vis-a-vis point-to-point at UUNET

From: Chris Wilson <cbw () atlantic net>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 13:53:37 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 23 Sep 1998, Jeff Mcadams wrote:

Yeah...well its certainly a recent thing...our circuit was 4 months late
getting turned up (6 telephone companies involved...ugh) but we
originally configured it for PPP encap, and then when it finally did get
turned up, we switched it to frame-relay...so its been within the past
4 months that this edict was delivered.  :)

I guess I should feel lucky that ours was only like 2-3 months late then
:)

Chris

Chris Wilson (CW40), Network Engineer                     (352) 375-2912 x4383
Internet Connect Company, Inc. / Atlantic.Net               fax (352) 375-2702