nanog mailing list archives

Re: NSI Bulletin 098-010 | Update on Whois

From: Patrick Greenwell <patrick () namesecure com>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 1998 16:50:37 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 2 Sep 1998, Steven J. Sobol wrote:

Other than the Verisign promotion I see on the *web page* at the end
of a new domain registration, I've never had ANY communication whatsoever
from them about Verisign certificates.

You'd best believe that if I did, I'd be in Virginia the next day,
looking for an NSI executive who needed a couple shoe-prints on his butt. :)

Got those boots handy?