nanog mailing list archives

Re: Question about subnetting /24's

From: Michael Dillon <michael () memra com>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 18:17:12 -0800 (PST)

On 18 Mar 1999, Scott Gifford wrote:

  If anybody else is interested in this, let me know, and I'll
summarize direct responses to the list.

Please don't. This list isn't for primary school IP networking homework
questions.

Thanks for any insight, suggestions, ideas, or referrals to a good
psychiatrist in the Greater Flint area,

You should try the Psychiatrists Referral Service
   15920 W 12 Mile Rd
   Southfield, MI 48076
   (248) 552-8753

P.S. You might want to refer to some RFCs as well
http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc2072.html
http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc1812.html

P.P.S. You're probably right but if you can't make the customer's
equipment work and you can't back up your claims with reference to a
higher authority, then you gotta be crazy.

--
Michael Dillon                 -               E-mail: michael () memra com
Check the website for my Internet World articles -  http://www.memra.com