nanog mailing list archives

Re: Direct Phone Number which is regarding for AS297

From: Sean Donelan <SEAN () SDG DRA COM>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 19:49:15 -0500

The contract for the NASA NOC was re-bid and a different contractor won.
The phone number has changed.  I don't know if NASA is trying to keep
the new number confidential or just hasn't gotten around to updating
the records.

At least Milo isn't still listed :-)

knight () streamwk kix NET writes:
Hi
Yes . I know it very well , but it's wrong number .
TIA