nanog mailing list archives

Re: Fw: Administrivia: ORBS

From: "Alex P. Rudnev" <alex () virgin relcom eu net>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 04:39:10 +0300 (MSK)

More. The whole ISP's in Russia filter out ORBS; then ORBS can try to list the
whole Russia in their black lists... I'll get a lot of pleasure to see how they
can do it. -:) /I am not in Russia now, but anyway/

No, if you cry every day _there is a wolf and he'll eat me_, no one believe you;
and if you met the real wolf with the real sharp teaths, no one help you. Just
as in this case - the futher the less people can use ORBS.