nanog mailing list archives

RE: bad idea?

From: "Dmitri Krioukov" <dima () dimension net>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 11:19:18 -0400

i plan to.
--
dima.

-----Original Message-----
From: Adam Rothschild [mailto:asr () latency net]
Sent: Wednesday, July 05, 2000 10:24 PM
To: Dmitri Krioukov
Subject: Re: bad idea?

On Wed, Jul 05, 2000 at 06:10:40PM -0400, Dmitri Krioukov wrote:
i'm in the process of preparing an overview
of the available techniques along with introduction
of a new one, which solves a lot of headaches.
it requires a feature set that is not available
on any of the currently existing lb platforms,
hence, for testing, i had to develop one using
open source (i chose linux to make it fast (it
had almost all bits in place -- check
http://www.linuxvirtualserver.org/)).

Are you going to publish your documentation/software upon completion?  I,
for one, would be _very_ interested -- especially since you're working
with the Linux Virtual Server Project stuffs.  I'm sure many others would
as well. ;)

Regards,
-adam