nanog mailing list archives

Re: BGP filtering of supernets out of classful space

From: Randy Bush <randy () psg com>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 16:30:02 -0700

I'd like to see sites which filter provide a looking glass or similar so
that other providers can quickly and efficiently debug routing issues

try route-views.oregon-ix.net

this week at ripe there was new discussion of my suggestion of the other
year that registries publish their allocation length / address range in a
machine readable fashion so we can automate our filtering.  this may give
a more homogenous and thus less surprising result.  it does imply serious
trust in the rirs' publishing consistency and correctness.

randy