nanog mailing list archives

Re: Social responsibility (censorship?) on NANOG?

From: "Steven M. Bellovin" <smb () research att com>
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2001 12:03:02 -0500

I'm not the only one seeing this problem and I'm pretty sure that we all
understand how the mailing list works.  We've all been active for years,
even prior to there being such thing as "nanog-post" so, something is
happening on that end that shouldn't be.

I haven't had problems posting, but a few months ago, I also was
mysteriously unsubscribed from the nanog list.  I don't know if it was
a glitch in the mailing list manager software or enemy action (of
course, I'm a security guy, so I always wonder about enemy action...).