nanog mailing list archives

RE: Clear Channel on a T1

From: "Christian Kuhtz" <ck () arch bellsouth net>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 14:59:56 -0500

Hmm, interesting.  According to folks here, there's no difference in price as
far as tariff is concerned..  Different USOC codes, though.  As far as I know,
nobody here makes a difference in port cost for DS1 based on channel config,
in fact, you'd
probably get a 'are you sure you want that?!' from whoever is selling the
service to you if it is for an Internet service.

Weird.  Oh well.

--
Christian Kuhtz <ck () arch bellsouth net> -wk, <ck () gnu org> -hm
BellSouth Internet Services, Atlanta, GA, U.S.