nanog mailing list archives

Re: SPEWS?

From: "Steven J. Sobol" <sjsobol () JustThe net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 08:41:06 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 19 Jun 2002 william () elan net wrote:

Overzealous to say the least (i.e. without using language used by people
at spews

Uh...

Most of the people that were yelling at Alex probably had absolutely
nothing to do with SPEWS. NANAE != SPEWS.

which by itself should already say something about how professional
they are). Its used primarily by very small sstem operators and I don't
know any isp of any serious size (i.e. over 1000 users or domains) that is
using them,

I believe SBC's ISPs are.

--
Steve Sobol, CTO  JustThe.net LLC, Mentor On The Lake, OH  888.480.4NET
- I do my best work with one of my cockatiels sitting on each shoulder -