nanog mailing list archives

Re: SPEWS?

From: <up () 3 am>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 08:44:47 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 19 Jun 2002 william () elan net wrote:

Overzealous to say the least (i.e. without using language used by people
at spews which by itself should already say something about how professional
they are). Its used primarily by very small sstem operators and I don't
know any isp of any serious size (i.e. over 1000 users or domains) that is
using them, but things maybe changing as other blacklists used before by
isps have been shutdown.

which ones are shutting down?  I'm still using njabl.org and ordb.org with
decent results.

James Smallacombe                     PlantageNet, Inc. CEO and Janitor
up () 3 am                                                          http://3.am