nanog mailing list archives

Re: PAIX

From: Paul Vixie <paul () vix com>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 16:36:22 +0000

daniel wrote:

With the impending S&D buyout of some of PAIX's assets, do you see PAIX
Atlanta as a going concern? I know S&D owns an adjacent floor at 56
Marieta. Do you think they will hold on to both?

until the bankruptcy court's auction runs its course, we don't know who the
new owner of PAIX will be.  in any case, i can't speak for S&D at this time.

I am curious, as my company has a POP in PAIX Atlanta, and we are
starting to do some contigency planning.

it's very likely that S&D would like to talk you about those plans, and that
with appropriate NDA's in place, they would tell you more about PAIX-ATL1's
likely future under their ownership.

paul

re:

speaking of paix, for those of you in atlanta (ietf) this week, i'm
going to do a couple of site walkthroughs.  send me e-mail if interested.
--
Paul Vixie