nanog mailing list archives

Re: 923 Mbps across the Ocean ...

From: Marshall Eubanks <tme () multicasttech com>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 10:10:24 -0500

Yes. The whole system was organized around the FedEx shipping schedule, including when the trucks would show up in Wiamea Canyon, Kauai (no later than noon, local time). Labels would be preprinted and boxes would be ready to go, as there was about 1/2 hour
from end of tape spin to beginning of the shipping window.