nanog mailing list archives

RE: Not the best solution, but it takes VeriSign out of the loop

From: Mike Damm <MikeD () irwinresearch com>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 12:52:19 -0700

I have received a few replies off list suggesting the same. I already have
access to the zones (well, not currently, moved to a new IP block and need
to update my source address with them), and if I remember correctly, the
agreement I had to sign restricts you from redistributing the data in any
way shape and/or form.

        -Mike

---
Michael Damm, MIS Department, Irwin Research & Development