nanog mailing list archives

Re: New Outage Hits Comcast Subscribers

From: Peter John Hill <peterjhill () cmu edu>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 11:00:47 -0700

I have completely given up on relying on Comcast for dns service... For now I will continue to use them for "transit"

If they are unwilling to implement anycast dns then I cannot trust them... On my mac...

sudo vi /etc/hostconfig
DNSSERVER=-YES-
:wq

No wonder entrenched broadband ISPs are so against metro wifi...

Peter