nanog mailing list archives

Re: register.com down sev0?

From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 15:41:13 -0400

On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 18:59:05 -0000, "Chris L. Morrow" said:
On Wed, 25 Oct 2006, Simon Waters wrote:
How I reach the zillions of IT guys out there to say "don't do DNS inhouse,
you'll only mess up" is the remaining question; slashdot?
</rant>
wanna present all this rant and the proper solution to <rant> at the next
nanog? :)

Preaching to the choir, I suspect.  Or are the people who are known
offenders likely to actually be reached by the presentation?

This is a common thread I keep encountering - the sites with enough clue to
send somebody to NANOG aren't usually the sites I need to send a cluegram to.
If anybody has a viable suggestion for that...