nanog mailing list archives

Re: DOS in progress ?

From: Andy Ringsmuth <andyring () inebraska com>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 10:36:53 -0500

Same thing for me here in Lincoln, Neb. I was having issues like this starting Thursday evening about 8 p.m. or so, and it has continued all morning.

And of course with Facebook being so vital to my job....  :)

I can't pin down specifics, just that it feels "flaky" I guess. Timeouts, retries, photo tagging working intermittently, and so on.

-Andy Ringsmuth