nanog mailing list archives

Re: DOS in progress ?

From: Rachael Holt <rachael.holt () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 16:46:27 +0100

Facebook is being really flaky here in Ireland too.

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/breaking/2009/0806/breaking53.htm (about
Twitter)

2009/8/6 Cody Appleby <kizmet () kizmet id au>

Ditto from Canberra, Australia
FB very flakey, same as Andy I guess.

Thanks,
Cody Appleby

On 07/08/2009, at 1:36 AM, Andy Ringsmuth wrote:

 Same thing for me here in Lincoln, Neb.  I was having issues like this
starting Thursday evening about 8 p.m. or so, and it has continued all
morning.

And of course with Facebook being so vital to my job....  :)

I can't pin down specifics, just that it feels "flaky" I guess.  Timeouts,
retries, photo tagging working intermittently, and so on.

-Andy Ringsmuth