nanog mailing list archives

Re: "potential new and different architectural approach" to solve the Comcast - L3 dispute

From: Dave Temkin <davet1 () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 18:05:28 -0500

Richard A Steenbergen wrote:

BTW, they rejected my very nice comment on their blog asking if they would be willing to share the graphs of their transit provider interfaces (which are NOT peering relationships, and not under NDA) to back up their claims that the published graphs are false, so I'm positive yours isn't going to get through. :)

Seems as though, in both this case and Steve's case, Comcast is going out of their way to spin as much FUD as they can against those who dare speak out and are making a concerted effort to censor their "blog" (ie, press release machine).

It's not going unnoticed and I hope they realize that instead of commenting on their blog, "we" will turn to the official FCC comment process.

-Dave