nanog mailing list archives

Re: De-bogon not possible via arin policy.

From: Jared Mauch <jared () puck nether net>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 08:31:57 +0100

I'm also aware of at least one network that has consumed all private address space, perhaps even including the testing
/15 as well.

If you are using a /8 /12 and /16 in total, ones future life could be very interesting. Almost makes the case for v6
easier at their site. I'm hoping we see 2012 as the date of broadband v6 becoming commonly available in the states at
least.

Jared Mauch