nanog mailing list archives

Re: NANOG List Update - Moving Forward

From: "Ben Carleton" <ben () bencarleton com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 10:35:01 -0400 (EDT)

Steve,

I'm seeing the following issues, also as reported by others:

* No RFC 2369 headers means a fun time filtering and no unsubscribe info (maybe that one is on purpose? :) I kid!)
* The mailing list is stripping out all Received: headers from prior to the message hitting the listserver
* For me at least, messages seem to be delivered out of order - I received this message almost immediately, but
messages from 2 hours ago are still making their way into my mailbox. This was not occurring before and it's not a
problem with my mail provider.

Warm regards,
Ben