nanog mailing list archives

Re: Spam from Telx

From: Mark Andrews <marka () isc org>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 02:20:12 +1100

In message <Pine.LNX.4.64.1202170951390.18711 () whammy cluebyfour org>, "Justin M
. Streiner" writes:
On Fri, 17 Feb 2012, Sven Olaf Kamphuis wrote:

\o/ i got one too, i'll put a bunch of sales droids on this "George" from
telx right away to make him an offer in return *grin*

I did respond directly to him, and got a somewhat indignant response back,
stating that he had no idea what I was talking about and that my contact
information had come from an "opt in email broker".  It's going to be one
of those days....

jms

It's a little hard to says that with a straight face when it has a copy
of the message posted to nanog attached.
It's even more "amusing" when your company is already listed in the pdf.

--
Mark Andrews, ISC
PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742                 INTERNET: marka () isc org